We will continue to hold small (40-person) outdoor worship services while the weather permits. For details and to sign up, please click here.
We also have our livestream online worship every Sunday morning at 9:30am–please join us! See the box on our Homepage for links, including our coffee hour following the service where visitors are always welcome.
Our Online Sunday Service welcomes you!
- Our service is broadcast live each Sunday at 9:30am from the St. Jude’s Sanctuary and is a full service.
- Children and youth are welcome in worship! We will often have special moments just for them in the service.
- Our worship follows the Episcopal Church rhythm, the liturgical calendar, and usually the Revised Common Lectionary.
- We broadcast our service via Facebook Live, but you do not need to sign up for Facebook to watch. Find the links for each Sunday on our homepage.
- Join us for Coffee Hour afterward, with fun socializing and breakout rooms for kids and youth! The Zoom link can be found on our homepage.
Sermons are about 10 minutes long, biblically based, theologically progressive, and thought-provoking! Click the link at the bottom of this page to hear some of the sermons from various clergy and guests.
You can follow along with the service as you feel comfortable.
Our online services include both live and recorded music from a variety of sources, including from our Music Director, Laura Green, our Choir Director, Billie Bandermann, and our parishioners who sing, play, and share their musical talents with us. We enjoy a range of music from traditional, Episcopal hymns to global and contemporary songs and instrumental music.
All are encouraged to sing along with our hymns at home!
When it is possible, we will be very happy to have our services in our sanctuary again. Here is some information about our in-person services when they occur again.
- We will continue to meet safe distancing requirements set by the County of Santa Clara and the Diocese of El Camino Real.
- All are welcome at the Lord’s Table to receive Communion of bread and wine, and/or to receive a blessing.
- For more information on Children and Youth activities during and after the service, click here. Professional nursery care is available during the 10:30am service.
- Gluten-free wafers are available; please ask the priest. Please note that our wine is alcoholic.
- If you do not wish to receive Communion or prefer a blessing, cross your arms in front of your chest when the priest comes to you and you will receive a blessing instead.
- Our 8:00 am service is a quieter service and a more meditative experience, whereas our 10:30 service is more lively, with more music and singing. Our unified service–held at 9:30am online, on the 5th Sunday of the month, and on Sundays in the summer–is somewhere in between.
ST. JUDE THE APOSTLE EPISCOPAL CHURCH
20920 McClellan Road
Cupertino, CA 95014